Maryland Coalition of Families is now accepting applications for our 2020 Eastern Shore Family Leadership Retreat (FLR). This free, two-day retreat will to empower you to be a stronger advocate for your child and your community.
Calling Parents and Caregivers who both:
- Have a school-aged child with mental/ behavioral health challenges and
- Live in Cecil, Kent, Queen Ann’s, Caroline, Talbot, Dorchester, Wicomico, Worcester, or Somerset County.
The retreat provides a welcoming space to learn how to help your child by:
- Collaborating with your child’s school
- Empowering you to promote the needs of your child, family and community
- Taking care of yourself
- Connecting with other families just like yours
There is no cost and stipends are available for childcare – a completed application and commitment to attend both days is required.
November 13, 6:00 – 9:00 pm and November 14, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
(Virtual attendance on both Friday and Saturday is required)
Must be able to access Zoom (free) online learning platform.
Application deadline: November 4, 2020
Learn more or start your application:
If you have questions, please contact DeVaki Leonard at 240.818.3536 or email@example.com.